2015 Baby Lips!!

Hey everyone! So, this post is dedicated to one of my favorite things in life next to Dunkin Donuts: Maybelline Baby Lips! My friends and boyfriend think I'm crazy, my mom doesn't understand, and I'll probably have to keep all of mine in a box because I HAVE TO HAVE THEM ALL!! I don't know what it is about Baby Lips... probably the fact that I'm obsessed with lip balm and also how there are so many fun colors to collect!


 Baby Lips and EOS <3

 I currently own or have owned every Baby Lips there is, even one from the UK. I'll have to make a post with my current collection later. But for now, here are all of the Baby Lips that came out in 2015!

From top to bottom:

All twelve of the Maybelline Baby Lips glosses (jelly finish, matte finish, shimmer finish)

All four of the Baby Lips Buds collection: From left to right- Hot Hibiscus, Peach Posey, Petal Rebel and Oh! Orchid 

Maybelline 100th Anniversary Collection (Four in total, two are repackaged scents and two are new)
Two new scents from left to right: Ra-Ra Red and Fuchsia Fix 


Baby Lips Glosses! A future post/review on these babies to come!


Limited Edition Spring 2015 Baby Lips Buds


Baby Lips Buds swatches: from left to right-
Hot Hibiscus, Peach Posey, Petal Rebel, and Oh! Orchid


Limited Edition 100th Anniversary swatches: from left to right-
Ra-Ra Red and Fuchsia Fix

As you can see, some of these balms are more pigmented than others, so it all depends on what you like best when it comes to lip color! All of these are usually pretty moisturizing, but sometimes the heavily pigmented ones act more like a lip color and leave my lips feeling a little dry. But I still love them either way! There is a Baby Lips balm for basically anything. I wouldn't recommend these colors if you have super dry lips and desperately need a healing balm (although Petal Rebel may work since it is the lightest color here), but there are other Baby Lips that can protect and heal (Quenched, Peppermint, Intense Care).

Where to buy? Some of the 100th Anniversary Collection colors may still be found in drugstores (Walgreens, CVS, possibly Walmart). The lip glosses can be found at either Target or Walmart (Walmart carries six shades, Target carries all twelve). As for the Buds, they are out of stores right now and can be found online. I found two Buds back at Walgreens in the spring when they first came out and found Peach Posey on BuyMeBeauty.com and Hot Hibiscus on Ebay!

What do you think of these Baby Lips? Let me know in the comments below!

                                                                XO,

                                                                     Grace Elle 


No comments :

Post a Comment