Article Published on The Legal Equestrian



 I have recently been asked to be a guest writer for The Legal Equestrian blog, and I am so excited! I am pumped to be able to write about horses and riding, my absolute two favorite things combined! I found out about The Legal Equestrian by combing through the internet, and I loved the large amount of content on the blog. It truly has something for every rider and horse lover and I am so excited to contribute and document my journey on riding and showing in this new chapter of my life. I have published an article on the blog before being chosen as a guest writer, and the link to that is below, if you would like to take a look! I highly encourage you all to check out The Legal Equestrian if you are a horse lover. If you would like to contribute, they have a submissions page! <3 Good luck!

Here is the link to my article:

http://thelegalequestrian.com/2016/06/08/saying-goodbye-and-gaining-a-forever-friend-a-story-and-perspective-about-losing-your-first-horse/

Check out the blog periodically to find my articles, and I will post the links here as well!

Have a great day, everyone! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment