Country Chic


Hey everyone! Even though my internship with CollegeFashionista is over, I still want to show you all the cute and fun outfits that my friends and I wear on campus. I am one of those people (despite how confused it makes my friends) who likes to dress up for class. I can look like a complete bum at any other time in the day, whether out shopping, getting groceries, or lounging around at home, but the second I have class, I put everything into my outfit. I feel more confident in class when I put more thought into my outfit and this confidence helps me participate more in class and feel better. I've read this a few times...they say that if you show up to class dressed up, you are more likely to perform better during a test than if you showed up in sweatpants and a sweatshirt. Dressing in comfy clothes is nice and sometimes so necessary during finals week, but it also gives you the impression of a more casual environment and you are more likely to take things less seriously.



I love this look! The dress is light, flowy and sips on easily. It helps even out any figure and has adorable cutouts in the back. I especially love the cute pattern which makes me feel like I'm walking through a field of flowers even though I'm just walking to class. 

Dress: American Eagle Outfitters 


A watch adds some seriousness to the look as well as major style points.

Watch: Francesca's 


Cute boots add a little bit more edge to an otherwise girly look. They are also so comfortable and easy to walk in!

Boots: From DSW, made by Rock & Candy 


For some finishing touches, I wore my glasses and created a mini braid in my hair to tie the look together and stand out from the crowd even further. 


This is a very versatile outfit that can take you from class to dinner with friends! You can also carry this summery look well into the beginning of fall by wearing a cardigan over the dress when the weather gets chilly. With a look like this, the quad will feel like your runway and you will forget that you are even in class! Well wait, maybe not...

                                                         XO, 

                                                          Grace Elle  

No comments :

Post a Comment