OMG Alert- New Maybelline Baby Lips Glow Balm 2016



Everyone who knows me knows that I love the ever popular Baby Lips lip balm from Maybelline. I didn't even catch this on their Instagram page until just now, and O-M-G, am I excited! I recently just added to my collection by buying the remaining shades in the Baby Lips Balm Balls collection, and then bought Spice It Up and Sprinkled Pink from the 2015 holiday collection. It is safe to say that I own- or have owned at one point- every Baby Lips shade there is from the United States. So, with that being said, I have to get my hands on this new product.

I immediately went to add Maybelline on my Snapchat to get more of a scoop, but apparently missed their snaps detailing the product. Darn it... The description in the Instagram caption reads:

"NEW #babylips alert! Get the entire scoop on our most innovative lip balm, the super collectable new baby lips glow balm on our snapchat. dd #babylips alert! Get the entire scoop on our most innovative lip balm, the super collectable new baby lips glow balm on our snapchat."



Hmmm, I cannot wait to get my hands on this new balm. I went to go order it online through the Ulta website but with shipping, my order totaled to over ten dollars. I found it on Amazon.com and tried buying it since I have some leftover money from a graduation gift card on there, but the lip balm was sadly an add on item and I would have had to make a $25.00 purchase before adding it on. Sorry... but #aintnobodygottimeforthat. Sigh... If anyone gets this balm before I do, please let me know in the comments below how you like it! I am so excited there is a new shade and am ready to start collecting again and really hope it hits stores soon. 

An interesting note, Maybelline already has Glow Balm here in New Zeland. I wonder if it is the same stuff just in different packaging. 

Amazon reviews on the product can be found here.

Have a great evening, beauties, and happy hunting!

   Grace 

1 comment :

  1. I love my light blue baby lips so I'm excited to try this new one! Hopefully we'll be able to scoop it up soon! :)

    ReplyDelete