I'm Back!





Hello everyone!

I didn't expect to take such a big hiatus from blogging, it kind of just happened. I came back down to school on the 9th and have been busy beyond belief. Between moving into my sorority house, to work week preparing for recruitment, to the first week of classes with loads of homework already, I have been running around with no free time to spare. BUT that ends now! I've missed blogging and cannot wait to update you all on what I have been up to!


Me when I first got to the house! So excited to start my senior year!


My first day of school outfit- we are required to wear letters to class up until recruitment starts, which is right around Labor Day weekend. I've been trying to find little things to dress up a basic tank with stitched letters even more, such as lace shorts, sparkly sandals, a watch and an eye-catching statement necklace!


And of course I had to find time to go downtown amid all the school and recruitment chaos!


Going out outfit...all about bright colors and high wedges for my first trip to the bars!


Recruitment practice, recruitment practice... So. Much. Singing.


Had to use an excuse to wear my favorite lace up booties out! 


My roommates, Jesse (left) and Abbey (right)!

School wise, things have been good so far. I love the creative writing class I am taking for my minor. My professor is truly inspiriting me to write more, which sounds cheesey but it's true! Writing can be so hard to stick with, but I can't get give up because I love it so much. Besides my writing class, I am taking a bunch of PR classes which means I will definitely have my work cut out for me this semester. My current goal for the school year is to do as best as I can while also taking more time for myself. This was something I struggled with last semester: I felt like I couldn't truly relax until I had every single thing done. Not this semester! I am excited for the fresh start with some new friends while maintaining my relationships with old ones!

Fashion wise I am trying to dress up my letters as much as I can. I have been wearing the new Baby Lips Gloss and yummy smelling lotion so I feel confident throughout the day. My style philosophy is comfortable yet trendy, so I like to put effort into my outfits each day so I feel my best while in class. My internship as a Style Guru for CollegeFashionista is now over, but I cannot wait to report the trends I see on campus and share them with you on here! It will be a fun semester, and I promise to write whenever I can. 

For those of you who are just starting school as well, best of luck. This will be a great year :)

                                                                 XO, 

                                                                        Grace Elle 



No comments :

Post a Comment